10% OFF | Kin+Kind Kitty Leave-In Ear Cleaner for Cats
Stinky ears? Yeast, swelling, mites, oh my! Keep your cats' ears safe and clean. Our water- and alcohol-free solution means you apply and leave in without causing stinky bacteria or irritation.
- Remove Wax & Odors: Wet and waxy ears mean bacterial and yeast infections, bad smells, irritation, and lots and lots of scratching. Remove odors and waxy build up naturally with kin+kind Clean Ears.
- Natural Ingredients: Fennel and lemongrass deep clean to prevent bacterial and fungal growth.
- Easy Leave In: Alcohol and water free. That means no stinging and no water left behind that can grow into odor-causing bacteria.
- Vet Formulated: Each and every Ingredient, including every essential oil, is vet approved to ensure effective and safe concentrations for your pet. Certified Leaping Bunny cruelty-free.
- Made in the USA: Every kin+kind bottle is lovingly mixed, labeled, and shipped by the hands of our employees paid a responsible, living wage in our certified USDA organic facility.
Vegetable Glycerin, Sweet Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce) Essential Oil*, Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Flexuosus) Essential Oil*.
Cats of all breeds.
Directions For Use:
Hold above ear and fill ear canal with a full dropper of Kitty Ears. Massage base of ear to break up wax buildup. Ok to leave in place. Apply weekly or more as needed. Warning: Never insert any object into ear canal.
Country Of Origin:
Made in USA
4 fl oz (118ml)