20% OFF | Cat Litter Company Health Indicator for Cats
Sale price $5.20 Regular price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Take control of your cat's health with Health Indicator.
It contains an additive that reacts with cat's urine and results in color change on the litter to indicate any possible abnormality with four pH indicators. It also includes a deodorizer that helps eliminate odors. Health Indicator cannot detect every urinary abnormality and is not a substitute for veterinary care.
1) Begin with a clean litter box.
2) Using disposable gloves scrub the box with a mild detergent and thoroughly rinse and dry. Avoid using ammonia or other strong cleaners as the residual smell can deter litter box use.
3)Fill the litter box with the cat’s normal litter.
4)Spread the Health Indicator evenly across the top of the litter.
5) Watch your cat for litter box visits.
6) Shortly after the cat leaves the litter box check the urination spot for color changes.
7) Compare the color at the urination spot with the colors on the card enclosed in each Health Indicator bag.
8) If the color compares with a color that indicates a high pH (blue or green) or a low pH (red or orange) then contact your cat’s veterinarian for advice.
9) If the color indicates normal pH (light gold to light olive) stir the Health Indicator into the regular litter where it can help with odor control for up to a month.
*Product image and information are correct at the time of publishing on this website. For the most accurate information and image, please refer to the actual product.