30% OFF | Happy Bond Happy Start Joint Supplement for Puppies & Young Dogs
Happy Bond Joint Supplement was formulated by Anja, a biotech scientist and dog lover whose dog could no longer skateboard due to joint issues.
Using her research & experience in cartilage tissue engineering, Anja formulated a special blend of active ingredients to create Happy Bond Joint Supplement!
Happy Bond Joint Supplement has hydrolyzed collagen that is packed with amino acids needed for the restoration and development of healthy skin, bones & joints.
With the promoted growth of cartilage from hydrolyzed collagen, Happy Bond Joint Supplement can help ensure that the joints of your pet maintains its elasticity & mobility.
Happy Bond Joint Supplement also has a high concentration of hyaluronic acid, vitamins & glucosamine to support healthy cartilage, while sustaining fluids at the joints.
Joint issues can also appear in younger dogs, not just senior dogs; Happy Bond Joint Supplement can be a defensive control in ensuring that their joints are in a good state.
Happy Bond Joint Supplement For Dogs helps to deliver relief for health issues such as:
- Hip Dysplasia - Aids prevention & supports the treatment, thus improving mobility.
- Arthritis - Helps promote the formation of Collagen type II, which aids prevention & minimises the symptoms of existing arthritis.
- Joint Stiffness - Improves joint system & mobility by providing synovial fluids that contains all the nutrients needed to lubricate the joints.
- Skin Issues (eg. Hot Spots) - Supplements additional Collagen type I for a healthy skin, coat and nails.
With no added sugar, fillers, preservatives & artificial flavours, Happy Bond Joint Supplement For Dogs is available in three formulas:
- For dogs aged 7 years and above: Happy Again.
- For adult dogs aged 3 to 7 years old: Happy Days.
- For puppies & young dogs aged 0 to 3 years old: Happy Start.
Happy Bond Joint Supplement For Dogs is sourced & produced in Germany, making it 100% safe, tested & approved according to the highest grade of the production criteria!
Active ingredients per scoops (5.0g): Hydrolyzed collagen (Porcine) 4700mg, Glucosamine hydrochloride 295mg, Hyaluronic acid (HA) 5mg, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 1.5mg, Palm oil* 1mg, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D) 0.095mcg, d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 4.5IU
* Sustainably sourced
Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 45IE, Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid) 300mg, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) 19mg
Puppies & young dogs aged 0 to 3 years old
Country Of Origin:
Made in Germany
This supplement contains collagen sourced from pork.