Kin Dog Goods Supplement - Ground Pumpkin Seed
Kin Dog Goods‘ Ground Pumpkin Seeds are a natural source of unsaturated fatty acids, amino acids and vitamins C, D, E, K and most of the Bs. They also contain calcium, phosphorous and potassium.
- Pumpkin seeds act as a natural de-wormer to get rid of tapeworms and other intestinal parasites
- Pineapple is full of bromelain, an enzyme that digests proteins.
- Papaya contains papain, another enzyme that can help combat worms.
- Omega-3 fatty acid content helps to improve the condition of skin and coat
- Fiber content improves and regulates digestion to prevent constipation
- Antioxidants protect against free-radical damage and oxidation in cells
- Omega-3 content boosts cognitive performance and may help prevent cognitive decline
- Nutrient-dense Papaya & Pineapple is rich in minerals & vitamins E, A, C & B.
- Iron content protects against anemia and supports red blood cell health
- Soluble fiber content absorbs water, adding bulk to stools to relieve diarrhoea. It also helps break the habit if your dog is eating stool.
Locally (Indonesia) Sourced Whole Pumpkin Seeds, Papaya & Pineapple.
Small Dogs : 1/2 - 1 Teaspoon / 2 times Daily
Medium Dogs : 1 - 2 Teaspoons / 2 times Daily
Large Dogs : 2 - 3 Teaspoons / 2 times Daily
Note: For deworming, continue until all intestinal worms are gone. For regular treatment use for 1 week every 4 weeks.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Store in a cool, dry place.