Maxxipaws MaxxiSAMe Supplement for Dogs
Easy to feed, administer, determine dosage & faster absorption, Maxxipaws MaxxiSAMe Supplement For Dogs can be fed with your dog’s food by mixing them into their meals.
Maxxipaws MaxxiSAMe Supplement For Dogs are effective at helping to support their liver function & cognitive health, while alleviating minor joint discomfort & reducing mood swings.
Aiding in the function of your dog’s liver, Maxxipaws MaxxiSAMe Supplement For Dogs can help prevent accumulation of unwanted waste & help repair cell damage.
Maxxipaws MaxxiSAMe Supplement For Dogs also helps improve cognitive functions by enhancing water-soluble antioxidant dopamine function to regulate movements & emotions.
Made with a patented stabilised powder, Maxxipaws MaxxiSAMe Supplement For Dogs consist of a fiber base to regulate acidity levels in your dog’s stomach, improving gut health.
Maxxipaws MaxxiSAMe Supplement For Dogs is enriched with multiple active ingredients that are beneficial to your dog’s health such as:
- S-adenosylmethionine (SAM-e): An important antioxidant to prevent damage to cells due to free radicals. Increased dopamine function in the brain improves mood. Anti-inflammatory properties to support joint health.
- Artichoke: Rich in naturally occurring silymarin and cynarin. Helps stimulate efficient production and processing of bile in the liver. Supports the processing of SAM-e.
- Choline Bitartrate: An essential micronutrient that is important for healthy liver function and normal brain development. Choline works with Inositol to remove fat deposits from the liver. It is essential for good brain development & cognitive function especially in ageing dogs.
- Inositol (vitamin B8): An essential vitamin for the production and functioning of nerve cell communication, calming effect for ageing dogs.
- B Vitamins (B5, B1, B2, B6, B12): Essential for performing liver’s metabolic functions. Supports processing and absorption of SAMe. It helps boost cell energy and production of red blood cells. Promote nerve function and it is recommended for dogs with hepatobiliary diseases (liver diseases).
- Powder Base: Contains flax, sunflower & sesame seed fibre. Fibre essential for cleaning the gastrointestinal tract, so that good bacteria can flourish to absorb nutrients. Helps with hormone regulations and has antioxidant properties.
- Lignan: High in antioxidants and fibre, lignan also has anti-estrogenic effects to regulate hormone levels. Suitable for both male and female dogs which has been spayed or neutered.
Certified by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC), Maxxipaws MaxxiSAMe Supplement For Dogs is made in the USA — suitable for dogs of all ages & breeds!
S-adenosylmethionine (SAM-e) 225 mg, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke Leaf Extract: 4:1) 50 mg, Choline (Bitartrate) 10 mg, Inositol 10 mg, D-Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 5 mg, Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 4 mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 4 mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 4 mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 5 mcg
Calcium Chloride Anhydrous, Calcium Oxide, Defatted Flax, Sunflower and Sesame seed meal, Origanox OS-T, Silicon Dioxide.
Dogs of all life stages and breeds
Sprinkle the daily appropriate dosage of Maxxipaws MaxxiSAMe Supplement For Dogs over two meals a day
Use 1 scoop (included) daily per 14 kg of body weight, divided between two servings for maximum results.
1 scoop = 2.5 g. (equals 1 measuring teaspoon)
3.5 kg = ¼ scoop daily
7 kg = ½ scoop daily
14 kg = 1 scoop daily
28 kg = 2 scoops daily
Daily serving can be doubled for saturation serving
Country of Origin:
Made in the USA
Store in a cool, dry place. It is recommended to refrigerate Maxxipaws MaxxiSAMe Supplement For Dogs after opening.