Taste Of The Wild Southwest Canyon Dry Food for Dogs - Wild Boar
Nourish your canine companion with the balanced diet nature intended with Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon Grain-Free Dry Dog Food! Formulated with novel proteins including wild boar, this grain-free recipe includes nutrient-rich legumes like peas and garbanzo beans that deliver the highly-digestible energy your active pup needs, along with natural antioxidant support from real fruits and vegetables and dried chicory root for prebiotic support and healthy digestion. Essential minerals are chelated with amino acids to optimize their absorption and ensure maximum benefit, for complete and balanced nutrition with a taste of the wild your furry friend constantly craves!
- Unique Protein Blend – A hearty blend of beef, lamb protein, eggs and wild boar provides complete protein nutrition with a rich, meaty flavor.
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- DHA – This omega-3 fatty acid, provided by salmon oil, helps support brain and vision development in puppies, which makes it an important addition to this all life stages formula.
- Garbanzo Beans – Rich in protein, minerals and fiber, garbanzo beans add a host of nutrients to this formula.
- Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Antioxidants – Legumes and fruits, including peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
- Suited for all life stages